What Will You Learn During The NLP Master Practitioner Training
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is one of the most advanced technologies today for creating human change both in individuals and groups in Business, Education On-Going Coaching and Therapy.
Quantum Linguistics – conversational change
• Learn how to use the verb tense to conversationally put present problems in the past and future solutions in the present
• Learn how to use language with volition as a resource for success
• Discover how easy it is to change limiting beliefs unobtrusively, during conversation
• How to use a set of specific questions to direct your client’s thinking in a more positive way (Meta Model III)
• Discover deep unconscious sources of unhappiness (Prime Concerns)
• A fail-safe negotiation model & NLP and Quantum Thinking
• Simple and easy to understand introduction to quantum thinking and personal change
• We simplify Quantum Thinking for you and show you how to use the principles in using your NLP techniques.
• We show you why the human mind works more like Quantum Physics than Newtonian Physics and how to use that to create change with individuals.
• The holographic nature of the universe and why spontaneous healing occurs
Personal Values – one of your sources of personal happiness
• Discover what motivates you, what constitutes your personal conscious and unconscious source of ethics and fulfillment
• Learn how to identify the part of values which do not serve and support you anymore
• Identify and get rid of unconscious values conflicts
• Thinking in relation to values and your personal evolution
• How to change values so that they support your desires and growth
• How to use values alignment in business, sales, management, relationships, etc
Meta Programs – unconscious inner patterns that make you who you are
• Discover how these inner filters make people have different skills and abilities.
• How to select the people you consider most suitable for certain jobs in a win-win situation (extremely valuable in business)
• Learn how to elicit Meta Programs conversationally without intruding in client’s personal life
• Use hardwired neurological drivers to create lasting change
This course is taught over 3 months in 3 and 4 day sessions. Master Practitioner is taught once per calendar year (April - June)
Part 1 - April 5 - 8 (4 days)
Part 2 - May 3 - 5 (3 days)
Part 3 - June 7 - 9 (3 days)
Part 4 - June 21 - 24 (4 days)
All days begin at 9:30am and end at 5:30pm with an hour for lunch. All classes are taught at 834 Gordon St. Inspired Outcomes Training Facility.